We make the most durable reusable transit cases in the world. Our Military Application Cases and Containers (M.A.C.C.®) are designed to meet MIL STD 810 C, D, E, I.A.T.A. and exceed the Air Transportation Association Specification 300, Category 1.
- To view our Capabilities Statement, click here.
- To view the Wiley Laboratories’ IATA test results on our ATA cases, click here.
These cases are constructed to perform under the most demanding conditions. Exterior panels are built with strong, solid components, and interiors are designed using precision-sculpted foams to provide maximum shock absorption and protection from damage. Our products conform to the high standards of the U.S. Military by meeting the most stringent test parameters. All M.A.C.C. cases are constructed with matte black powder coated hardware, non-reflective surfaces, water seals and gaskets. Standard color is Olive Drab; other colors are available if preferred.
GSA establishes long-term government-wide contracts with commercial firms to provide access to millions of commercial products and services at volume discount pricing. A certified provider for GSA Schedule Contracts, Calzone/Anvil Cases has been a providing quality cases for GSA since the 1970s.
- To learn more about our GSA offerings, click here.
- Learn more about our GSA terms and conditions and view price list click here:
- Go directly to our online GSA catalog click here:
Direct Dial to GSA Desk Contact
Tel: 203-352-6950 or email: GSA@calzonecase.com